- Scalable, multi-user system with a single control point ensuring that systems can grow effortlessly as requirements grow
- 2G, 3G, CDMA, LTE and IMS end-to-end testing solution spanning multiple domains from a single high-performance platform
- Control- and user-plane functionality tightly integrated on single platform enabling real-world test scenarios
- Best-in-class user-plane module custom-built for wireless testing applications
- SmartReplay feature enabling users to quickly introduce new types of application data into the mix
- Flexible solution that can be easily customized to every unique test environment
- Powerful traffic-modeling capabilities enabling live network conditions to be accurately reproduced in the lab
- Conformance, negative, functional, regression and performance testing in a single platform
- Broad coverage of interfaces and protocols with ready-made test packages covering standard procedures defined in 3GPP specs
- Mobility testing of intra-LTE and iRAT handovers between LTE and 2G/3G/CDMA and data-continuity during mobility across multiple bearers and PDNs
- Customizable statistics measured in real time, allowing users to monitor the performance, compliance and responsiveness of the network under load conditions
- VoLTE testing
The compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of mobile Internet data is projected to grow by 66% through to 20171. To keep up with this phenomenal growth, network equipment manufacturers are developing innovative products and wireless operators are aggressively deploying long-term evolution (LTE) networks.
However, in both these cases, the first step is to test networks and individual network elements in a lab environment to ensure that they deliver the quality of experience (QoE) that subscribers expect. Lab testing helps determine optimal network configurations prior to deployment, thus reducing CAPEX. Remember, the cost of finding a problem in the field is significantly higher than the cost of finding it in the lab.
EXFO’s wireless core testing (WCT) application is the industry’s leading lab-testing tool for comprehensive performance and functionality validation. When integrated into EXFO’s purposebuilt QualityAssurer platform, this application simulates over 10M subscribers, generating and analyzing up to 500K signaling messages per second, or 130 Gbit/s of user-plane data. Plus, it handles a wide range real-world testing conditions, from individual elements all the way to multidomain (2G/3G/ CDMA/LTE) end-to-end testing.